Make a Donation
With your help people of all ages can be inspired by our exhibitions and creative activities. We receive less that 2% of our income from the public purse and have no unrestricted reserves, so your donation - whatever size - makes a difference.
- £15 is the current cost for us to keep the lights on for just one day in all of our five galleries at the RWA
- £50 pays for the pencils, crayons and paper to restock the Art Trolley and Exhibition Wall for each new exhibition so that children can respond to the work that they see - inspiring a new generation of young artists
- £204 pays for us to run one popular Scribble and Sketch workshop in Easton or Redcliffe – enabling families to enjoy creative time together
- £800 pays for 10 new easels for the RWA Drawing School, replacing the old ones which require frequent maintenance and enabling more people to take part in Drawing School courses
- £450 is the cost of the paint for preparing the galleries and plinths prior to each exhibition
- £1,000 - pays for us to bring an important historic works from artists including Turner or Chagall to Bristol from the Tate for an exhibition. These irreplaceable works have to be transported by specialist art handling experts. Our budget for transporting these works is £25,000 a year
- £2,900 - pays for a new humidifiers in order to keep the climate stable in the side galleries to meet Government Indemnity standards
- £4,900 pays for a year’s worth of drop in Scribble and Sketch sessions in Easton and Redcliffe so that up to 40 families at each free session can enjoy creating works of art together
If you would like to discuss how your support can help make a difference, please contact Alison Bevan (email@example.com) on 0117 906 7603 or Kate Foster (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on 0117 973 0938.
If you would like to support Royal West of England Academy, please click the button below to donate with Paypal.